NLPNP: How To Apply for NLPNP?
The NLPNP applying process:
- First, determine the categories either Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Family Connections or Immigrant Entrepreneur.
- Following step, download and complete all required provincial and federal forms for the category and gather the required supporting documentation (eg. Birth Certificates, Diplomas, Passports etc).
- Third step: send in all forms and documentation to the Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism.
Below is a brief overview of the four categories.
– Individuals who have a guaranteed offer of employment from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer, or are already working in the province on a valid Work Permit.
– Recent graduates who have a Post-Graduate Work Permit and a job or job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer.
– Individuals who have a family member living in Newfoundland and Labrador who is willing to sponsor their immigration to the province.
– Individuals who wish to start a business or purchase an existing business in Newfoundland and Labrador.