Tag Archives: Students

SINP: FAQ: Students

I am about to graduate however I do not have a post-graduation work permit but I have an offer of permanent employment from a Saskatchewan Employer. Can I apply?

Yes. You may apply under the Master’s/PHP Subcategory of the Student Category or other categories under the SINP.

Read more

SINP: Students

The Student Category allows eligible post-secondary graduates to apply for landed immigrant status under the SINP. There are two streams of the Student Category: the Post-Graduation Work Permit Stream and the Master’s and PhD Graduate Stream.


Post-Graduation Work Permit Stream

Read more