Tag Archives: Long Haul Truck Drivers

SINP: FAQ: Long-Haul Truck Drivers

I have a lot of experience as a truck driver in my country. Am I eligible to apply to the SINP Long-Haul Truck Driver Project?

In order to be eligible for this category, you must first have worked for an approved trucking firm in Saskatchewan for 6 months and have a full-time permanent job offer with the same trucking firm. Please check all of the criteria for this category.

Read more

SINP: Long Haul Truck Drivers

The SINP Long Haul Truck Driver Project allows Saskatchewan trucking firms to bring truckers to the province under Service Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker policy for occupations requiring a high school diploma or on-the-job training.

The project was developed in conjunction with the Saskatchewan Trucking Association, Service Canada (SC) and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to attract long-haul truck drivers to Saskatchewan.

Read more