Tag Archives: Health Professions

SINP: FAQ: Health Professions

I would like to come to Saskatchewan through the Health Professions Category. How can I find information on jobs and regulations related to my health profession?

Please contact the appropriate regulatory association for your health profession. You can search for job postings related to Health Professions at www.healthcareersinsask.ca, or Saskatchewan Health.

Read more

SINP:Health Professions

Applicants to the SINP Health Professions Category must already be working full-time in Saskatchewan as a physician, nurse or other health professional on a temporary work permit for at least six months in order to apply.

If you are not currently employed in Saskatchewan, you need to contact the appropriate organization to determine what further studies, examinations and/or certifications you need to qualify for jobs in Saskatchewan:

Physicians: contact the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CoPSS).
Nurses: contact the appropriate nursing licensing body: Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses (SALPN), Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan (RPNAS) or Saskatchewan Registered Nurses’ Association (SRNA).
Other Health Professions: Click here for a list of regulatory authorities in Saskatchewan.

Read more