Tag Archives: Determination of Residency Status

Form: NR73 Determination of Residency Status (Leaving Canada)

Your residency status if you left Canada

If you are working temporarily outside Canada, vacationing outside Canada, commuting (going back and forth daily or weekly) from Canada to your place of work in the United States, or teaching or attending school in another country, and you maintain residential ties with Canada, you may be considered a factual resident of Canada.

Read more