Tag Archives: conjugal partner or dependent child living

Guide 3999 – What Happens Next

Guide 3999 – What Happens Next Once your sponsor receives your application
When your sponsor receives your forms and supporting documentation, he or she will forward these together with his or her application to sponsor and supporting documents to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Canada.

Read more

Guide 3900 – What Happens Next

What happens to your application at the Case Processing Centre? Phase: Completeness check Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) reviews your application to make sure that: all required fields in your application forms are complete, you submitted all required documents, including the required forms and documents of the person you are sponsoring, the correct processing fee payment has been made, and […]

Read more